Do you know that choosing one of the best baby bottles for travel could save you a lot of stress when going out with your baby?
Yes, that’s what will happen when you choose the right one.
Traveling with a baby can be quite tough, especially if the baby is still in the breastfeeding or bottle feeding phase.
However, it has been agreed by many that traveling with a baby bottle is best done with a baby bottle instead of breastfeeding.
For one, it is easier to take care of the baby any time you want.
Secondly, traveling with baby bottles brings with it its own set of agenda, you have to ensure that you’re carrying the right bottle to make your lives easier.
Let’s look at the different ways carrying the right baby bottle can be a boon and not a bane.
The Regular Bottles
For your traveling needs, you can go for the regular baby bottles that will not only be easy to find but easy to dispose of because of how inexpensive they are.
1. They Are an Inexpensive Option: You can find them at your closest chemist’s or order a simple one online. Being inexpensive means that you can discard them whenever you want.
2. They Come in All Shapes and Sizes: Since they are easily available, you can bring in a sense of interactivity by indulging in different colors. Some of the regular bottles even come in different designs to make the feeding experience a fun one as well.
3. They Have Narrow Necks: Standard bottles are rarely gifted with easy vents and wide necks. Which makes it difficult for the user to clean them thoroughly.
4. They May Lead to Colic: These regular bottles are often the victim of capturing too much air while feeding, which is a bane in the industry since colic or reflux is one of the leading causes for tummy upsets and gas among babies.
Thanks to innovation, many baby bottles now come equipped with a mechanism that helps combat uneasy and unpleasant experience among babies.
The anti-colic baby bottles are built in such a way that it avoids the entering of extra air into the bottle, which then goes in the baby’s tummy while feeding.
1. It is Perfect to Maintain Balance in the Baby’s System: Anti-colic bottles are perfect travel companions as it reduces the chances of a baby developing stomach issues while in the middle of the travel.
2. Easy Design Helps Keep It Clean: These bottles are designed in such a way that while traveling, it is easy to make sure that every part of the bottle is clean.
3. It Comes with Double Vent: Most of the anti-colic bottles come with a double vent that makes it easier to clean while ensuring that the lower vent traps the air and avoids taking the excess air going into the baby’s system.
Top Four Reviews of Best Baby Bottles for Travel
After going through some of the best baby bottles on the market, we have come down to the best four for traveling with your baby.
Here they are:
1. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
When it comes to travel, nothing comes close to a baby bottle that avoids colic reactions while traveling. Most babies are rendered fragile during traveling and it is best managed right at the source of it all.
This is why Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle is one of the best options out there in terms of traveling.
The ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp. Assembly is simple with only a few parts and the wide bottle neck makes the filling and cleaning easy.
These natural Philips Avent Bottles are made from polypropylene, a BPA-free material and the bottles themselves are great quality.
Added bonus: the bottle design is very sleek and modern and the bottles come in many colors and designs. There are no complicated parts to the bottle.
- The bottle is made of silicone that is easier to maintain while traveling.
- It has anti-colic valves that are a part of the nipple vents that keep the baby’s digestive system healthy while traveling.
- Its ergonomic structure keeps it easier to maintain and pack.
- It is BPA-free.
- It has been clinically tested to avoid any form of discomfort.
- Can be cleaned easily, which could be very handy while traveling.
- It comes in four parts so it may get tedious to pack.
You can find this highly useful product right here.
2. NUK Simply Natural Bottles
When it comes to traveling with your child, nothing is more important than the feeding time. Which is why the NUK Simply Natural Bottles are one of the best in the business in terms of feasibility and comfort while traveling.
Not only are the bottles built for a child’s comfort, but it also brings with it many perks for the parent or the caretaker.
- It comes with nipples in the range of three to nine holes, meant to control different kinds of flows.
- It has a flexible nipple that works really well in terms of comfort during travel.
- It is made of a Tritan material that is good for an odorless, stain-resistant feeding.
- It comes in one piece, which makes it easier to clean during traveling.
- It has silicone nipples that makes feeding easy and fuss-free.
- It reduces the occurrence of colic, reflux or gas.
- The bottle comes with four pieces — the bottle, the nipple, the ring and the cap — which makes the cleaning a tiresome process.
You can access this product right here.
3. Evenflo Feeding Glass Premium Proflo Vented Plus Baby Bottle
There’s nothing like the simplicity of design that comes equipped with all the technologies that keep the well-being of your child at the center of everything.
And that is why, Evenflo Feeding Glass Premium Proflo Vented Plus Baby Bottles, which are meant for infants as well as newborns, is one of the best options you have out there.
Let’s look at its many properties.
- These bottles are made of tempered glass, which makes it environmentally friendly.
- These bottles are recyclable and sustainable.
- They come in the classic shape with an ergonomic twist.
- They come with a venting system that avoids air bubbles that lead to colic or reflux.
- This is a one-piece wonder, which makes the cleaning very easy.
- It fits perfectly with a breast-pumping machine.
- Being made of glass means that it is not immune to breakage.
You can buy this product here.
4. Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
As reiterated earlier, traveling can be quite a hassle if not accompanied by the perfect baby bottle to feed your child.
Not only should those bottles be built in such a way that they are easier to carry but it also should make the feeding a fuss-free experience.
And this is where Munchkin Latch Anti-Colic Baby Bottle comes into the scene. They are built to ensure that your nipple-confused baby latches on to the bottle more than breastfeeding.
Let’s look at the many properties of this device.
- This bottle comes with BPA-free properties.
- It comes with 8-oz bottles that have two stage one nipple meant for slow flow and another stage two nipple that facilitates medium flow.
- The product comes with three sealing discs.
- The bottles, by virtue of its built and shape, is easy to clean.
- The nipples are flexible and are conducive to easy feeding.
- It has anti-colic valve that resolves the issues of any tummy issues.
- Some users have complained about the inhospitality of the nipples, which has led to spit-ups.
- Some users have complained about leakage incidents.
You can buy this product right here.
Final Verdict on the Best Baby Bottles for Travel
It’s a widely common belief that travel makes the baby fussier. However, if you play your cards right, you can have an easy-going trip and an even more fuss-free baby!
Just choose the right measures to avoid any forms of unpleasantness in terms of the baby’s feeding time and you will be just alright.