When you are afraid your baby may experience colic/reflux when bottle feeding, it is best for you to choose one of the best baby bottles for wind.
An infant’s health is of prime importance for all parents and caretakers and for that, a lot of research and experimentation is required.
The key to a baby’s health is the way they respond to a baby bottle. While breastfeeding is the ideal feeding system, often, parents and caretakers have to resort to baby bottles.
One of the main issues with infants and babies is their vulnerability during feeding time.
A little bit of air and their digestive system may go for a toss — which is why it is important that they choose the best bottles in order to avoid the wind.
Let’s look at the different parameters of choosing baby bottles that avoid causing wind in babies.
1. Angled Bottles
It’s crucial for you to choose the kind of baby bottle that avoids colic and reflux. Which is why angled baby bottles play a role in terms of avoiding such situations.
Let’s look at why:
It Has a Bottom Vent: The bottom valve helps in capturing most of the air in the bottle and stabilizes the flow of the milk.
It Comes with Travel Covers: Angled bottles often come with travel covers which helps while transporting, while keeping the excess air bubbles at bay.
It is Easy to Clean: The bottles with two vents are usually easier to clean from the top and bottom, which leads to a rather hygienic way of sustenance.
It is Easy to Hold: Angled bottles are way easier to hold for babies since it allows them to angle the bottle according to their convenience. The angle is also perfect for the baby and helps avoid ear infections.
2. Sensitive Stomach Bottles
There are some bottles that come designed to prevent situations like wind among the babies.
These anti-colic bottles come equipped with accessories and are easy to handle by babies as well as their parents or caretakers.
Built-in Temperature Stabilizer: These bottles come with a built-in system that stabilizes the temperature of the liquid inside.
It Comes with a Travel Cover: These bottles are equipped with travel covers, which help to carry the bottle on the go at any time and any place.
It Comes with Anti-Colic Nipples: The bottle comes with nipples that are conducive to creating gas inside a baby’s system.
It has a Wide Neck: Not only are wide baby bottlenecks helpful in cleaning up its machinery, but it also assists in anti-colic tendencies.
Top Four Reviews of Best Baby Bottles for Wind
To help you combat colic, gas, and reflux in your baby, we have come up with four of the best baby bottles for wind that you can choose for your baby now!
Here are some more details:
1. Philips Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
Most bottles come geared with avoiding common mishaps such as the development of wind among the babies.
Philips AVENT Anti-Coli Bottle is the most natural way to bottle feed. The unique comfort pedals inside the nipple increase softness and flexibility without nipple collapse.
And the innovative twin valve anti-colic medium flow nipple helps newborns feed comfortably and easily.
One of them is Philips’ Avent Anti-Colic Baby Bottle, which is designed to help common issues such as the development of colic, reflux or gas.
Let’s look at its various features.
- It is specially designed to avoid intestinal issues such as gas.
- It has an AirFree vent system that keeps the air at bay.
- The vent is made up of a singular piece that allows cleaning easy.
- The nipples of the bottle ensure a steady flow of the milk without any air bubbles.
- The valve in the bottle helps in preventing vacuum while digesting.
- The entire bottle is not conducive to microwave heating.
You can find this useful product right here.
2. MAM Newborn Baby Bottles for Breastfed Babies
Comfort is key, as is health. This is why most baby bottles that are designed for a pleasant experience are often equipped with all the machinery that help avoid unpleasant bowel issues.
MAM Newborn Baby Bottles especially meant for breastfed babies, is one such product that will keep issues such as gas away from the baby’s system. Let’s look at its many properties.
- It has an anti-colic structure that comes with textured nipples for an easy transition.
- It has a vented base in order to stabilize the air to avoid it from going inside the tummy.
- It has a small pacifier, designed especially for newborns.
- The orthodontic nipples are meant for the baby’s teeth development and growth.
- It is a four-piece set which makes cleaning very easy and thorough.
- Air escape is impossible with this.
- Some users have complained that the nipple flow is too fast.
- Some users have complained about leakage.
You can access this product right here.
3. LUX Nature Baby Bottle
This product is your best bet if you want to feed your infant or newborn. It’s an excellent accessory for the transition from breastfeeding to bottles.
Not only is it BPA-free, but it also doubles up as a machinery that allows zero air to get into your baby’s system. Let’s look at the different properties that make the LUX Nature Baby Bottle perfect for your use.
- It has anti-colic properties that avoid gas and discomfort.
- It ensures a steady and proper flow of liquid with its squeezable base.
- The nipples are soft and comfortable enough to latch on to for easy transition.
- The silicone material ensures that the contents of the bottle are safe and hygienic.
- It is durable and light enough to be used by the child without any hassles.
- It is easy to clean and microwave.
- They have only slow flow nipples, meant for newborns.
You can buy this product here.
4. Playtex Baby Ventaire Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
One of the key strategies of baby bottle innovation has been to give the bottle the kind of shape that is not just conducive but also desirable for the baby to use.
This is why Playtex Baby Ventaire Anti-Colic Baby Bottle takes all the brownie points for being not just a functional piece, but also because it serves the purpose for keeping the baby healthy.
Let’s look at the different reasons why it’s a perfect accomplice to your baby’s health.
- It is BPA-free.
- It has a vent to ensure that no air seeps into the bottle to cause inconvenience to the baby.
- It is a perfect bottle for those who are transitioning from breastfeeding to bottles.
- The bottle has a wide neck which assists in easy cleaning.
- It has a micro-passage for the vent in order to avoid gas or colic reactions in a baby.
- The nipple area is textured and designed to imitate the breastfeeding experience.
- It is an angled bottle shape that is perfect in all feeding positions.
- Some users have complained about the redesigned version of the bottles.
- Some users have complained about leakage.
You can buy this product right here.
Final Verdict on the Best Baby Bottles for Wind
In order to provide your child with comfort and happiness, you must preview all the options around you.
Every baby has different needs, so it is only better than you make your selection based on your baby’s requirements and not what others are doing.