If you are in the market for the best breast pump for large breast, this guide is for you. You’ll learn how to choose just the right breast pump.
In this guide:
You’ll find different models of breast pumps at different prices and quality.
The prices of each item are not far from each other. However, you will generally get better quality with the higher priced models.
But you don’t have to spend a lot of money to choose a suitable model. In essence, you should choose based on your set criteria and preferences.
So…What’s the Best Travel Breast Pump?
This specific breast pump is our recommendation for travel!
The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump is a tool of its kind.
This travel breast pump comes with a pumping scale to monitor the pumping schedule and nursing schedule.
Moreover, It features a Bluetooth technology that easily connects with Lansinoh Baby App.
The App can track and record the baby’s growth as well as its overall health conditions.
Its closed design makes it easier to wash, and its phase technology mimics a baby’s natural feeding patterns to stimulate adequate milk production.
If you are trying to keep your baby breastfeeding but always on the go, you need a suitable breast pump to help. With the best breast pump for small nipples, it should be easy and all the extra work you do while do direct breastfeeding should reduce significantly.
Want To See Other Breast Pumps on the List? Read on…
Before getting into the reviews and comparison of different models, here is an overview of the guide:
Now that this is out of the way, these are the best selling models you can get your hands on now:
Best Breast Pump for Large Breast (Updated for 2019)
Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump Review
Good Performance, Good Portability, Great Price!
Lansinoh began over 25 years ago. All with a breastfeeding mom who created her own pain-relieving breast cream. This is because she couldn’t find anything else to soothe her pain.
That legacy continues with the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump. It’s designed by and made for moms. This pump is considered to be one of the best values in double electric pumps. It is comparable in performance to the other pumps in its class and at a much lower price.
Price and performance are the two most mentioned qualities in Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump reviews by other users.
The Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump is affordable for moms that occasionally pump. And powerful enough for moms that pump several times a day.
The pump is very lightweight so it’s great for moms during travel or moms regularly on the go.
Moms love that the Lansinoh double electric breast pump comes with an instructional DVD. This contains an interview with an International Board Certified Lactation consultant.
Is the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump Right For You?
Here are the benefits of the Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump:
- The Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump features a Piston-driven pump. This pump cycles 30-60 times per minute. And has a suction range of 100-220 mmHg per second. This design makes the pump very efficient and increases the speed for expressing milk.
- The Double Electric Breast Pump has individual Speed and Suction controls. Users respond differently to pumping patterns too. So, having two separate controls will allow you to find the ideal speed and suction settings that work best for you.
- The Lansinoh Double Electric breast pump has a unique closed system design. This prevents moisture and milk from entering the tubing or backing up into the motor unit. This makes the pump very easy to maintain because you will not need to clean the pump tubing. Furthermore, this system also protects the breast milk from contaminants.
- This Double Electric Breast Pump is very portable and ideal for moms on the go. It is lightweight, weighing only one pound.
- Most importantly, you can operate it with 6 AA batteries. This is great for moms that travel regularly.
Here are the disadvantages of the Lansinoh Double Electric Pump:
- The Lansinoh Double Electric Breast pump is very portable. However, it does not include a carrying bag like most of the other pumps in its class. Many moms, however, just the free hospital supplied baby bag. Or purchase an inexpensive bag for use with their pump.
- If you eventually need accessories for the breast pump, you might not be able to find them in local stores. In that case, you’ll have to order them online.
Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump Review
The Baby Bottle Leader Delivers One of the Best Breast Pumps
Philips Avent is one of the most well known and trusted brands in infant products. They are best known for their great baby bottles and other baby products.
Philips and Avent actually partnered to release the Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump. In fact, Avent has now also made its mark in the breast pump category. As this model is considered one of the best double electric breast pumps on the market.
The Philips AVENT Breast Pump features several unique and high-tech features too. All of which makes it stand out among all the other breast pumps in its class.
The Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump combines the latest technological features for improving milk production.
It features a unique electronic memory control system…which learns and memorizes the most effective pumping style for you.
Moms can, therefore, set the pump to their ideal setting with the push of a button.
The flanges on the Philips AVENT Pump also include soft massage cushions. These massage cushions flex in and out to gently massage the breast while pumping. This can help to trigger the let-down phase.
Moms can also rest assured about the safety of the Philips AVENT Double Electric. It’s BPA-Free and safe for your baby.
Is the Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump Right For You?
Here are the benefits of the Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump:
- The Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump has unique patented massage cushions. These are attached to the flange and flex in and out while pumping. This simulates the baby’s natural suckling action. Thus, it’s one of the key features that help to stimulate a fast and natural let down. This also makes the pumping experience more comfortable for mom.
- Many other automatic breast pumps have preset for speed and suction control. However, this pump has infinitely variable speed, vacuum, and rhythm controls. This allows moms to fine-tune each of these controls to match her ideal pumping pattern…as well as her baby’s unique suckling action.
- This breast pump also includes the electronic memory control system. First, identify your ideal pumping rhythm. You’ll then press a dedicated button for the electronic memory control system. It’ll then learn, record, and automate it. This allows you to maintain a consistent natural pumping rhythm every single time. So you and your baby can have better experiences using this pump.
- The Twin electronic pumps in the breast pump allow for single or double pumping. In fact, it’s designed to maintain the same level of vacuum and control in both pumps. This ensures effective use while double pumping, which is shown to improve milk production.
Other Advantages of the Philips Avent Breast Pump:
- The pump features a unique control system that places all pump controls at your fingertips… and close to the breast. This allows you to adjust the pump instantly while pumping. All without having to reach somewhere else and remove your hand from the breast. This allows you to find the ideal settings for the pump quicker as it’s done in the process of pumping.
- Many pumps require separate pumping, storage, and feeding containers. But this model allows you to pump, store, and feed your baby with the same container. This feature helps to preserve valuable nutrients in milk that can sometimes be lost when being transferred. In addition, it helps reduce the number of steps that would normally be involved in making the various transitions. All of these helps in keeping the entire process cleaner.
- Moms can feel confident about the safety of their breast milk. This is because the Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump is BPA-Free. This is a key safety feature to look for in a breast pump.
Here are the disadvantages of the Philips AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump:
- Moms can use this pump at work and while away from home. However, it doesn’t have a battery option or car adapter to charge on the go. Otherwise, it would have scored higher on portability ratio.
- Replacement parts for this pump are not available in local retail stores and must be ordered online.
Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Breast Pump Review
A High-Tech Breast Pump Made for Moms on the Go
Lansinoh followed up with the Signature Pro double electric pump. It’s one of the most technologically advanced breast pumps in the market. All thanks to a spectacular performance.
The Lansinoh Signature Pro Breast Pump is a high-tech breast pump. And it’s highly recommended by breastfeeding moms for its safe ease of use.
It features a digital LCD display, Custom Expression Technology, and ComfortFit flanges.
Overall it is considered efficient, portable, and very affordable. And that is why it’s one of the most sought after double electric breast pumps.
In fact, it’s designed for moms who want affordable double electric BPA-free breast pump. And one that’s durable as well. Whichever of this you want, this is a great option for you.
Its advanced features allow moms to express milk easier and more efficiently.
Is the Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Portable Electric Breast Pump Right for You?
Here are the benefits of the Lansinoh Signature Pro Breast Pump:
- The Digital LCD display clearly shows you your elapsed pumping time. And allows you to easily see and adjust the eight suction settings and six cycle settings. This takes the guesswork out of pumping. And allows you to quickly find the ideal pump settings to meet your needs.
- This pump comes with a patented closed system. This prevents milk from clogging up the tubing and pump motor, a common problem with breast pumps. This makes the cleaning process much easier. Since there is no need to clean or sterilize the tubing.
- All components of this double electric breast pump are BPA (Bisphenol-A) free. You can be assured that the parts and bottles will not have any harmful effect on your baby.
- The breast pump comes with Lansinoh’s ComfortFit technology. This helps moms get a secure and gentle fit. All without common skin irritation and leakage common with other breast pumps.
- This pump is portable and great for moms on the go. This is because it runs on both battery and A/C power.
Here are the Reported Disadvantages of the Lansinoh Pump:
- Some moms said that the provided flanges didn’t fit their size. So, they had to purchase additional breast flanges. The extra flanges are relatively inexpensive. However, some felt that bigger sizes should be included with the pump.
- Some report that when used in battery mode, the suction of the pump is not as powerful. They stated the pump still gets the job done. But the suction is not as good as when using A/C power.
Final Words on the Best Breast Pump for Large Breasts
Now, you have the list of the top breast pump for your use. It’s now a matter of choosing the one that suits your budget and preferences.
One thing you have to note is that these items come from different brands, so the quality defers. You may need to familiarize yourself with each one so you know if it’s good for you or not.
Also, you don’t have to like the brand. What you are after is a great product backed by excellent customer service.
And don’t forget to go through the reviews on each product before buying. Just reading these reviews will help you decide faster whether a breast pump is for you or not.