What is not to love about a cupcake?
An individual piece of cake with lots of icing on top, YUM!
Cupcakes are very popular right now and most birthday parties that my son attends serve cupcakes & ice cream for dessert instead of the traditional cake & ice cream!
The one thing that I don’t love about cupcakes is that they can be messy for little ones to eat. My son will take a bite of all icing and soon will be a sticky mess!
Introducing the cupcake sandwich! Here is an easier, less messy way to eat a cupcake! Next time cupcakes are served at a party try this trick:
- Simply take the bottom of the cupcake off (a simple twist and pull will make it easy).
- Next, put the bottom piece of cake on top of the icing. A cupcake sandwich!
- Now little ones can eat their cupcakes with very little mess!
Quick tip for serving ice cream at your event:
- Scoop your ice cream into cupcake papers (a few hours before the party).
- Put them back into the freezer to stay frozen during the party.
- When it is time serve with your pre-scooped ice cream.
Do you have a quick tip that would make any moms life a little easier? If so we would love to hear from you. We would love to post your ideas to other moms!
Read More: Best Anti-Colic Bottles